Google

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Looking For an Emotional Freedom Technique?

How would you like to feel as if you are controlling your destiny, well there are ways to solve this emotional dilemma that affects us all. You see, when you feel trapped or confined without control, your emotional psyche suffers. But there are ways to combat this problem, and before I explain a technique that will assist you, I want you to realize you are not alone.
More and more in our society we are destroying individuality for the best interests of the whole or the mob, sometimes majority rule is best for all, sometimes it turns out not to be as each person has to give up a little bit of self. However, while all this is going on around us, there are ways to maintain your emotional dignity and boost your positive psyche. For instance, try this very good mind, brain exercise:
Close your eyes and look while your eyes are closed, leave a dim light on. As you see the light through your eye lids you will see shapes. Let your mind see things just like looking at a ceiling, your mind will use frame bursting and it will see scenes, shapes, people, things you are familiar with, eventually they will come at you faster and faster and you can visualize whatever you want or whatever comes to mind, eventually if you are totally relaxed you will enter lucid dreaming at a Delta or Theta State.
You are not going to read any of this in any books, it's a secret technique. You are going to be shocked how well all this works. Indeed, I've been doing it over the years, now my mind does it when I sleep - I actually dream I am doing it, so I guess I am? Your mind is pretty powerful, don't box it in - let it fly. Think on this.

1 comment:

Improvedliving said...

Thanks for the head sup. I just love it.



Emotional Freedom